Yes courtesy of this man above, a Walgreens suit, I give you the RECESSION SURVIVAL KIT!!!!
No it’s not… it is the answer to the recession… find out more after the jump!
“So if it’s not just a just a 99¢ water bottle, then what is it?”
Well, friend, lets take a look… pop the top and pull out whats in it…
So… for 99 pennies you get:
- 1 – Water Bottle
- 10 – Tissues… DOUBLE PLY!
- 1 – Bottle of Complete Moisture dry skin lotion: Replenishes & Hydrates with Vitamin E & Minerals
- 4 – Crayons: Blue, Red, Yellow, & Green
- 1 – 7 day medication organizer!
I know what you are thinking, and I agree… This is an AWESOME deal!!!
Water Bottle Uses:
- Hold all this shit
- Put Boogie Juice in it
- Put any other alcohol in it… it is 27oz’s!
- Put water in it…. pause
- Blow your nose…. duh
- Bloody nose?
- clean up spilled Boogie juice from the water bottle
- ummm… dry skin
- haha… yeaaaaa
- Coloring a sweet pic of spongebob
- Eating them… if you are 2
- making wax sculptures
Pill Organizer Uses:
- Hold Prescription medications
- Drug Trafficking
- Portable Jello shots
- small bead collection
Those are only some of the multiple uses you can get out of these objects… What did I do? Observe…
Keeping our economy going… one dumb purchase at a time…